Gas Safe

Call us on 01242 370390


FREE Instant Boiler Quote »

Gas Safety Certificates

If you own a property in which you have tenants, you are required by law to have the gas supply, boiler, appliances and flues checked and certificated annually.

As Gas Safe registered gas engineers, we are authorised to carry out this check for you, and to issue the CP12 certificate that you must supply to your tenants.

When we carry out the check, we leave a copy of the certificate with/for your tenants, as well as providing a copy to you.

We will set up an annual reminder for you, so that you do not have to give any further thought to this. Each year we will contact you when the certificate is due to expire, and make, arrangements, to visit the property to carry the check out for you.

We can liaise with your tenants and/or managing agents over collecting and returning keys, and we can email copies of the CP12 directly to you or to the managing agent, whichever you would prefer.

What’s Included?

There are several checks that will be completed as part of this check, which includes checking gas appliances for gas tightness, checking all ventilation points, testing the flue flow and removing all products of combustion, checking flame failure devices and investigating evidence of unsafe operation if relevant. If these checks are not completed and reported, you will not be issued, a gas safety certificate and will be operating your appliances in violation of the law.

How Much Do We Charge For a CP12?

It’s simple a flat fee of £60 + VAT with no hidden costs.